Thursday, September 2, 2010

Broken Heart ( Poetry ) ~ BRYAN ~



You call yourself lover..
Thats a Lie..
After all the times you made me cry..
Your love was fake..
Wow im late..
Found that out when we started to date..
I wanted it to be true..
But thats to much to ask of you...
Sence you're only corey..
Is it the end of this love story?

Did you forget?
All the sweet times that we had?
Did you forget?
Why you made me so sad?
Did you regret?
sharing the times we had....
It made me sad..
To walk away from you.
So were you
I'm sure that your heart was in two.
As was mine but now you've forgotten us...
Now you've moved on..
Found another guy.
Now you hate me...
I feel so invisible to you...
we don't talk anymore...
Now I'm the one with my heart in two... 

You knew what i felt
you knew what YOU felt
and still you decide to stay
until the day, which is today.
You broke my heart and still
i love you....why couldnt you
be honest?
if i woul guess, i would say
you were scared, scared of loving me
back instead you pushed me away
IS THAT WHAT I GET...FOR LOVING AND CARING FOR SOMEONE SO MUCH??

you know i love you I just wanna know

do YOU LOVE ME??


























Blogger Graphics
Blogger Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment